Restoration is one thing. Correct restoration is quite another. Decal set came from the factory? Precisely where was it placed? Was the magneto painted or not? The answers to these critical restoration questions and many more can be found in Original Farmall Hundred Series.
This extensively researched, beautifully illustrated book describes in detail the correct paint and decals for your Farmall or International Hundred Series tractor, including:
• Cub and Cub Lo-Boy 1954-1958
• 100, 200, 130, and 230 .
• Farmall 300, Farmall 350, International 300,and International 350
• International 330
• Farmall 400, International 400, International W-400, Farmall 450, and International W-450
• International 600 and International 650
• Serial Numbers and Production
• Paint and Decals Drawings
The book includes factory drawings indicating decal placement, instructions for factory paint and finish of individual parts, and much more for the Hundred Series tractors.